activation failed "communication failed license cannot be used for this product 20515003"

Mehr

Installing Eset Mobile Security on android gives me error:  "communication failed license cannot be used for this product 20515003". Trying to solve it via submitting a ticket "CASE:44768" was unfortunately not successful.

Screenshot_20190215-174158.png

Edited by Mehr
Removing unneccessary informatin

• Administrators

Please contact your local customer care. The ID you've mentioned must be used by your local customer care, hence I can't check the status of your ticket.

Dear Marcos

Thank you for your reply. I have sent three times email according to Eset recommendation to the local support which is located in the Middle-East & Afghanistan with no satisfactory reply . I have also tried to ask for help from ESET LLC (ccreply@eset.com), with the topic "no reply to the CASE:44768 ". They have created a new case Case #239459 on 2/17/2019 and promised to give report in one business day. But unfortunately I have not gotten any reply after all.

I am a little dissatisfied with Eset support & Services.

Untitled.jpg

• Administrators

ESET LLC provides support for users from the US and Canada. To my best knowledge,there are sanctions against Iran so they cannot sell there nor provide support. 

We'll need to check with ESET ME on the status of your ticket.

Dear Peter

I had been referred to the Middle-East Eset as the local branch and contacted them several times by email ( see please images of my emails attached to this post) they did not give me a reasonable answer just referred me to the link www.eset.com/support which was also a vicious cycle. Another solution they provided was to refer me to the following link  https://www.eset.com/int/business/partner/find/afghanistan/ . They gave me no answer after several email. This seems to be annoying.

Eset Middle-East reply.1.jpg

Eset Middle-East reply.2.jpg