Error on Module Update

Tetranitrocubane

Hi All,

Recently, ESET auto-updated its modules (just a few minutes ago). I'm currently on the latest version of Windows 10 (NOT in the insider program).

I only noticed the modules were updated, because ESET started throwing errors. The following error popped up in the lower right of my screen:

591970871_EsetError.PNG.b481e287b642200b428c10dbe390a7d6.PNG

Afterward, ESET said to reboot, so I did. After rebooting, everything seemed fine, but ESET took a while to fully load. Then, once loaded, I noticed these errors in the Event log:

1143978530_EsetError2.PNG.4d15d4369ebfb05938b21168d126e004.PNG

Is this a problem? Is ESET working appropriate now, or is something broken? It appears to be functioning as expected, and isn't throwing any errors at me now. But if there were errors with driver installations, doesn't that mean ESET is just broken now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

• Administrators

Please gather logs with ELC and provide me with the generated archive. I'd better check and make sure that you have the latest drivers properly installed. Should the issue occur again in the future, a Procmon log from upgrade will be needed.

7 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please gather logs with ESET Log Collector and provide me with the generated archive. I'd better check and make sure that you have the latest drivers properly installed. Should the issue occur again in the future, a Procmon log from upgrade will be needed.

Thanks very much! I've sent along the ESET Log Collector logs in a private message. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Should it happen again, I'll do my best to collect a Procmon log for certain.

As far as I am aware of Eset's driver files are only replaced as a result of a product upgrade installation. Did an upgrade to version 11.0.63 for example occur on 9/19?