Hello all good forces of this forum, ( I am not sure where to place this feedback, sorry, but here it is).

When you navigate in a thread ,or around in the different threads, then it would be nice if you easily could see who is online in the same thread as

yourself, instead of navigate to the bottom of the site. It could, maybe, look like this...or ????

post-65-0-42571500-1368736056_thumb.png

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

I know a few forums show you who is currently online, but I've always wondered at the value of it, since forum messages tend to be asynchronous by their very nature.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Hello,

That is a fair argumentation, and I understand your point Aryeh. Thank you for responding on the idea, and have a good weekend.

Regards, Janus

• 3 weeks later...

I like the forums overall layout, but the grey colour, around the boxes is smeared, almost invisible with the strong white background.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

What would you suggest? A darker grey, perhaps?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

I like the forums overall layout, but the grey colour, around the boxes is smeared, almost invisible with the strong white background.

• Most Valued Members

the tint on the top where the title and the robot reside is a good choice.

also it would be nice to reduce the time the "auto-save" saves the content on the text boxes.

Hello,

What would you suggest? A darker grey, perhaps?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Yes a darker grey would definitely help a lot. Just a hint of sunlight on your screen, then it becomes much harder to see those grey boxes, as it is now.

Thanks