I cannot add extension at Chrome secured banking browser

Hello,

I want to add Lastpass, µBlock Origin and Malwarebytes extension at Chrome secured banking browser:wacko:

I'm not sure if it is possible.

Thanks for advices and help.

• Administrators

It is not possible to add extensions to the secure browser. LastPass is supported so if you had it already installed, it should be loaded by the secure browser too. What version of LastPass do you have? Do you have the latest version of the Banking and payment protection module 1128 installed?

11 minutes ago, Marcos said:

It is not possible to add extensions to the secure browser. LastPass is supported so if you had it already installed, it should be loaded by the secure browser too. What version of LastPass do you have? Do you have the latest version of the Banking and payment protection module 1128 installed?

Thanks @Marcos for your answer.

I'm  using Lastpass free 4.9.1 and yes my banking version is  1128.

When I try to install Lastpass I get the error message : "Package incorrect : "CRX_FILE_NOT_READABLE"."

1.thumb.PNG.be58faef95bec48306e4a988e7e47bd6.PNG2.PNG.f3d47bd799b02001c67226f13f759532.PNG3.thumb.PNG.b0122e46c06cb5e90116d0eb104ef02b.PNG

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

I have contacted the support team today;)

That's indeed what I was about to suggest as the next step. This forum is not meant to be a substitution for contacting customer care. If we are unable to help, one should always raise a ticket on support where it will be properly tracked.