11.0.154.0 Bug (Banking)

Hi

After updating Eset Internet Security to t 11.0.154.0 the Bankning & Payment protection dosen't work anymore and at t Setup>Security tools, Bankning & Payment status is Non-functional

It works fine on Win 10 ver. 1709 using IE11.

Did you reboot after installing Eset Internet Security 11.0.154.0? If it still doesn't work after rebooting, post what browser and OS ver. you are using.

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, persian-boy said:

Banking mode doesn't work with Yandex browser but IDC!!why you do care?it's not important!

Well its a pointless feature if it does not work

15 hours ago, apomet said:

It is a feature that has always had problems. ESET should either fix it or remove it completely.

Today suddenly it works!!

• Administrators
3 hours ago, apomet said:

Today suddenly it works!!

We regularly add support for newer versions of browser if changes in them require the BPP module to adapt to them. You can switch to pre-release updates to get new modules among the first.

Mit Chrome Mozilla funktioniert es ... nur Paypal nicht ..... even if I make it a rule, only then does it work ..

Edited by galaxy

• Most Valued Members
20 hours ago, alan1476 said:

Banking Mde hasnt worked on my computer since the update to windows 1709.

Which browser do you mainly use?

If Chrome or Firefox, I would double check to make sure ESET is up to date and the browsers are also up to date.

Also, restarting Windows 10 if you have Fast Mode enabled by default can sometimes do wonders.

As of posting this...

• Chrome's latest version is 63.0.3239.108
  • Firefox's latest version is 57.0.2
  • ESET's latest version is 11.0.154.0

If you are using Edge or Internet Explorer, it seems like others are having a similar problems and may be a bigger issue.

Edited by planet
Changes to answer depending on Internet Browser

• Most Valued Members
On 13/12/2017 at 8:17 PM, galaxy said:

Mit Chrome Mozilla funktioniert es ... nur Paypal nicht ..... even if I make it a rule, only then does it work ..

I can confirm this, PayPal isn't being suggested to me to open a protected window by default at the moment on Google Chrome. Other sites (banking), are working as expected, just not PayPal.

Edited by planet
Added Google Chrome

I also can confirm. My bank web site is no longer openning in secured Eset browser mode from IE11 on Win 10 1709.

It used to work as I previously posted in this thread on Dec. 5. I do know there have been subsequent Win Updates to IE11 since that time. I also verified that eOPPMonitor.dll is being injected into IE11, so that is not the issue.

Just upgraded to 11.0.159. Same issue persists on that version; my explicitly OPP defined bank web site still not opening in secured OPP windows from IE11.

-EDIT- I found out what my problem was with OPP. I had set on Code Integrity Guard in Windows Defender Exploit Guard which blocks any non-Microsoft signed .dlls from injecting into IE11. What is strange is CIG allowed Eset's .dlls to be injected, but appears it blocks their execution. Nor were any event log entries created in the Security - Mitigations event log.

Edited by itman