EVS not working

HI all,

I've been deploy EVS on NSX finished.And it has been work yesterday.Today, my VMs have been not protected when i unzip or download virus file as before.

I check log on EVS and it alert :

Aug  3 03:00:17 evs evs_sva[10740]: [ERROR] (EPSEC) [0x2a9f] EPSecFileRead error: VFileGuestStatusException@tid=10911: Event id: 72115, VFile Guest( subtype: 1, status: 0xd, version: 0x50000.VFileGuest protocol error 13.
Aug  3 03:00:17 evs evs[10741]: summ[29f53e3e]: vdb=34267, agent=sva, name="C:\Documents and Settings\eset\My Documents\Downloads\2017-07-31-GlobeImposter-malspam-and-artifacts\emails\2017-07-31-GlobeImposter-malspam-111835-UTC.eml:Zone.Identifier", virus="", action="", info="Event occurred on a newly created file.", avstatus="not scanned"

Please help me this.

messages.zip

Hi all,

After reboot EVS, it worked normal.But it will not working after times ( about 30-45minutes).

I can not resolve this issuse.Any solution to help me ?

Thanks

• ESET Moderators

Hello hungtt,

Thanks for the information. In order to find the cause we will need to investigate this further, so please gather all the information and logs with error messages you have available and submit them to your local ESET support office who will look into it.

You can do so at https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/

Regards,
T.