No access to Support Request

I have just (at 14:41) tried to submit a support request, agreeing to allow changes to be made to this p.c. and received the following 'message'

We are sorry, this page cannot be found

This is the 6th or 7th time I have tried to submit the same request today, all of them resulting in the same response.

Edited by Dorset Rover
To add title & delete emoticon

• ESET Moderators
2 hours ago, Dorset Rover said:

From the 'Help & Support' page of the Eset icon in the task bar, then by clicking on 'Customer Care', then clicking on 'Submit Support Request'.

Sorry about that, I tested that and I'm seeing the same thing myself. There is definitely the added benefit of automatically attaching the relevant system logs using the in-product support request, but until the redirect is resolved (that's what I think it is because the form itself is still working properly), you can still submit a support request using the web form:

https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/

:mellow: 

Edited by foneil
to delete title and add emoticon

52 minutes ago, foneil said:

Sorry about that, I tested that and I'm seeing the same thing myself. There is definitely the added benefit of automatically attaching the relevant system logs using the in-product support request, but until the redirect is resolved (that's what I think it is because the form itself is still working properly), you can still submit a support request using the web form:

https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/

:mellow: 

I have just submitted a 'ticket' using the link you kindly included in your (above) reply.

Once I have heard from your 'Customer Care'. I will advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

On 24/03/2017 at 9:27 PM, Dorset Rover said:

I have just submitted a 'ticket' using the link you kindly included in your (above) reply.

Once I have heard from your 'Customer Care'. I will advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

As a follow up to the above message, this morning I received an e-mail acknowledgement from Technical Customer Care asking that I contact that department by telephone.

Thank you.

• ESET Moderators

Additionally, the redirect seems to be fixed and working properly so additional tickets can be submitted using the in-product web form as normal.