Can't setup potentially unwanted application

Go to solution Solved by Buchtič,

Hi,

Customer have ZTE Skate with Android 2.3.5. After installing and first setup isn't able choose option on screen "Detect potentially unwanted application." Any solution? So application not working

• ESET Staff

Hi Buchtic,

Your message is a little hard to understand, but I believe you're looking for a way to enable/disable detection of PUAs in ESET Mobile Security. Assuming this customer is using the latest version of EMS, the PUA setting is accessed by tapping Antivirus > Advanced settings. From here, you can switch Detection of Potentially Unsafe Applications on or off.

Let me know if this helps

--CB

Hi, thanks for replay, but not help. Because as I wrote, isn't possible skip first wizard. When is needed touch to PUA menu in wizzard and choose options (allow or disable), no menu is showing. Do you understand me? So there not way how run EMS and access options and manually set PUA in settings.

• ESET Staff

I see, so he cannot select an option to detect PUAs during installation.

Does the customer know to tap Select one to view the Enable detection and Don't enable detection options? If the menu does not display at all, it might be necessary to re-download the installer file.