Last connected is not updating

Go to solution Solved by MartinK,

Hello,

we have updated our ERA 6 to the latest Version last week.

Versions here:

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.3.148.0
ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.3.114.0

Since then the column last connected isn't updated at the clients, they all Show dates of january. Is this a known bug or a Problem at my side?

Greetings

Christian

• Administrators

Please check the agent trace log as well as c:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html for possible errors on those problematic clients.

• ESET Staff
  • Solution

Since then the column last connected isn't updated at the clients, they all Show dates of january. Is this a known bug or a Problem at my side?

Problem related to database cleanups when using MySQL has been discovered after release. After cleanups execution, there is a chance main clients view stops "refreshing" until SERVER service is restarted (it is visual problem, other operations are not affected). Cleanups are executed every 24 hours, exactly on local time midnight.

Please check topic: https://forum.eset.com/topic/7249-simultaneous-connection-count/for possible workaround involving MySQL database configuration changes, especially in case symptoms are the same.

After rebooting the server the column was filled with the right dates. Seems it was the midnight problem because last connection were all before midnigth.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I am having a similar issue, but I have maybe 15-20 of the devices with out the correct date and time.  I reviewed one of the workstations logs, per an earlier post, and it showed the last replication, last successful replication, peer certificate, and replication security were all updated to the exact local time. The workstations are on the latest release of the ERA Agent as well as the Endpoint AV.  Below is the version of the Remote Administrator interface.  I have restarted the services on the server as well as a reboot of the server and I have not seen any difference.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.2.171.0
ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.2.155.0

• ESET Staff

I am having a similar issue, but I have maybe 15-20 of the devices with out the correct date and time.  I reviewed one of the workstations logs, per an earlier post, and it showed the last replication, last successful replication, peer certificate, and replication security were all updated to the exact local time. The workstations are on the latest release of the ERA Agent as well as the Endpoint AV.  Below is the version of the Remote Administrator interface.  I have restarted the services on the server as well as a reboot of the server and I have not seen any difference.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.2.171.0

ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.2.155.0

Please search SERVER's trace.log for "Errors" that may indicate problems. It may be database related - data may have been queued or even dropped in case database write operation failed. Is is possible to verify whether only last connection time is incorrect? For example version of virus database is updated? Are problematic clients connection directly to SERVER or you are using ERA Proxy?