continuous problem eset 6.2.2021.2 and outlook 2010 /maybe use nav

username

when will I be able to start outlook normally again?

currently I am forced to start outlook in /safe mode or to deactivate the eset plugin.

outlook and eset have been reinstalled several times. no success. no answer from the helpdesk

currently when starting outlook normally with eset activated it will not update (imap account) my inbox, but the immediate reaction is outlook - "waiting for a response"

I am responsable for 300 computers and since half a year we cannot roll out eset on all desktops because of various problems which cannot be solved (in an acceptable timeframe) by the helpdesk.

maybe I should think about installing nav

• Administrators

Does the problem go away after disabling integration with MS Outlook while keeping email protection and protocol filtering enabled? Have you contacted Customer care that should have asked you for additional logs needed for analysis?

• 2 weeks later...

When starting outlook in safe mode the problem does not happen. when deactivating the eset plugin the problem does not happen. the logs have been prepared two or three times and sent to customer care - no reply

• 3 weeks later...

This is not ESET problem... you have to uninstall MS update KB3114409

The KB3114409 was released this week but OP posted 6 november about this problem. I don't think it's related to this update.

• Administrators

We'd need you to supply us with a log created by logging versions of the ESET Outlook plug-in dlls (eplgOutlook.dll, eplgOutlookEmon.dll, eplgOutlookSmon.dll). Please contact Customer care as this should be tracked as a support case and several iterations will be needed.