Computer scan completed pop > disable option?

Hi ESET Team, 

Is that possible to disable > 'Notification' once the scan has been complete 

I hope you’re well, I’m hoping you can help me with a notification I can’t track down.

Staff are intermittently receiving a scanning complete notification since I enabled informational level notifications for the live guard notifications I wanted, I’ve checked both “Notifications > Application statuses” and “Notifications > Desktop Notifications” but I can’t find where this setting is enabled/disabled in our policies, can you point me in the right direction?

image.png.d94f4932455b634f9f220c5b3cf06f4d.png

• Administrators

The only way how not to display this notification is by activating gamer mode or disabling desktop notifications completely:

image.png

Hi ESET Team, 

Thank you for your reply.

Is there any plans in the future to have the option to disable notification for completed scan ?

Cheers,

Gil

• Administrators

Currently there are no such plans as this was probably the first such request.

I've enabled informational notifications as the 'file submitted' notification from liveguard is informational and without it and with pre-emptive protection enabled staff don't receive any notification to indicate why they may not be able to execute a file that has been sent to liveguard. I see this 'file submitted' notification as a requirement to run liveguard on any of my client endpoints which means I now have informational notifications enabled but now find I can't disable the scan complete notification, please add the ability to disable the scan complete notification and/or change the notification type of the liveguard 'file submitted' notification.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, lukem said:

I've enabled informational notifications as the 'file submitted' notification from liveguard is informational and without it and with pre-emptive protection enabled staff don't receive any notification to indicate why they may not be able to execute a file that has been sent to liveguard. I see this 'file submitted' notification as a requirement to run liveguard on any of my client endpoints which means I now have informational notifications enabled but now find I can't disable the scan complete notification, please add the ability to disable the scan complete notification and/or change the notification type of the liveguard 'file submitted' notification.

Would disabling these desktop notifications accomplish what you are after?

image.png

8 hours ago, Marcos said:

Would disabling these desktop notifications accomplish what you are after?

image.png

Hi @Marcos, no, those are the notifications that I want, the "file was sent for analysis" notification is considered an informational notification so I had to change my global notification level to informational. Side effect of that I'm now getting other informational notifications that I don't need, some of them can be individually disabled but the "scan completed" notification can't be separately disabled for some reason.