Outlook 2021 no Spamfilter

Hello everyone,
My last post from August 2022 was about the spam filter not working. after the solution (outlook's own spam torture turned off and no self-defined rules) now suddenly with version 17.0.16.0 I have the same problem.
The senders defined as spam appear as blocked in the personal list but when they arrive again they are left in the inbox. Which makes you wonder which folder is actually being scanned. Just the "Inbox" or also folder in its own '.pst?
Am at a loss?

• Administrators

Please raise a support ticket. An advanced email client advanced log from the time of receiving an undetected spam as well as the spam email in the msg or eml form will be needed.

Hi, I've searched through the entire ESET site but I haven't found anything except FAQs. Create a support ticket? But where?

• Administrators

There is a link "Contact technical support" at the bottom of https://support.eset.com or in the ESET gui Help and support -> Technical support. If you go through the wizard it will offer you an option to create a support ticket after 3 or 4 steps.

Please upload the logs here as well besides creating a support ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late answer. I had a lot of work. In the meantime I was in contact with German support who opened a ticket. But he only referred to the FAQ's and I had the impression that he didn't understand the problem as if he were a learning AI. So I have now activated logging and will upload the collected results here. I just hope that the file doesn't come back will be 300MB in size. Thanks in advance.

So somehow I'm out of luck. Now I have activated extended logging and then created a ZIP file with 12gb using esetlogcollector. That can't be the case. Something isn't going right.