"ESET push notification service cannot be reached"

Found this topic and I am aksing myself, wether this could be the same for me: 

- even when the Apache HTTP Proxy is replaced with ESET Bridge in v10.

48 servers, all in the same local domain and internal network, ranging from MS Server 2008 RC2 to 2022, the 2008RC2 are running on v9, no server has local firewall rules, no firewalls in between to the protect server with configured  and running Update-Mirror and HTTP-Proxy. 19 Servers show the warning in the Protect Server and the local Client, that the EPNS-Service is unreachable. Doing a netstat on the Protect Server shows the other servers having a persistent connection to the epns-broker via the HTTP-Proxy. All servers have the same policies and all policies have been applied to each and every server. Meanwhile we´re looking for 2 days into it, to find a pattern that could make sense to be the origin of this weird behaviour. 

Any help would be really appreciated.

• Administrators

If the error occurs shortly after the system starts, please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Reboot the machine.
  3. Wait until the error occurs.
  4. Stop logging
  5. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

Hi Marco,

the generated logfile is not only compressed 110M big, but contains also securitywise info I can´t publish to a forum. Likewise the file is to big for the Contact ESET Technical Support-form (max. 21M). How shall I proceed?

I'm not sure what the size limit is on the forum, but anything uploaded here can only be seen by ESET staff. The other option is to upload it to a file sharing service and drop @Marcos a PM with access instructions.