Im really struggling with the little help there is on making that sysLIVE flashUSB

Guest mikael

i start here .... https://help.eset.com/sysrescue_live/en-US/?liveusb_create_win.html

it begins with the link download the image for flash usb, not iso, something like rufus ... i have ..i think it is way to little info already, i have searched and searched for better guides but i been nitpicking what is general about making a bootable disk. so after hell lot of tries and reformats of my poor usb im know: format to fat 32 ... the mbr part takes rufus care of.  

Then all of a sudden point 3 in the guide, sometthing about how you COULD do on a linux ..?!?? what does it mean ?? 

and the below that "in the command above replace"  understand ALMOST ... what command ?? in rufus ? ?  where wo i find terminal windows left and right ???  I

I dont know what to do ... but i guess cmmand prompt.  i see the logic with the path .... BUT where do generate it ?? ? with this == IS THE USB ALREADY DONE? this is after rufus ??  

why is it made REALLY hard to understand ... ?? PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I JUST THROW EVERYTHING OUT THE WINDOW

• Administrators

If you use Rufus or another tool on Windows, then you ignore the part for Linux users.

For instructions how to work with tools for creating bootable disks, please refer to the help for the particular tool.

Also I'd like to point out that ESET SysRescue is no longer being actively maintained and will be discontinued.

20 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Also I'd like to point out that ESET SysRescue is no longer being actively maintained and will be discontinued.

Will there be a replacement for it?