Database update and customer service

When I update ESET Smart Security Premium it hardly takes any time to finish the update and the update is shown in kilo bytes. I am concerned that update provided by ESET is enough as competitors provide updates which takes mega bytes of downloading. Also I am concerned about the customer service provided by ESET. Its been weeks since I had requested for help they asked to fill up some details and I replied with all of it. Still no response from ESET team. Slow customer service is making me think that does this product worth purchasing. I am from Asia region. Although the problem is resolved now but I am concerned about its customer service.

Someone please tell me more about the customer service which ESET provides to its customers like does they provide free remotely controlling the PC if needed for malware removal by experts using the ESET products and any other assistance with ESET prodcuts. Lastly tell me more about ESET virus definition updates ? Is that enough and how many times in a day it is provided to the ESET products.

• Administrators

Engine updates are really small, typically just a few kB in size and are coupled with pico (streamed) updates are only a few bytes in size.

As for support response time, support is provided by your local ESET partner. Please contact them should you not receive a response in a timely manner. In Slovakia, tickets are typically replied within 24 work hours.

In addition to India, ESET's local partner in China is also slow to respond to requests. In most cases, they won't reply at all.