real time file system protection is non functional Alert when upgrade console and endpoints into 9

a2wa2

Dear Friends

after I upgrade my ESET console into 9.0.1144.0 and my Endpoints into 9.0.2046.0 I have critical alerts to some of my endpoint client that real time file system protection is non functional,and it has alert that your device restart required too.

why this alert is coming? should I change something in my policies or it become disappear when I restart my endpoint clients?

• Administrators

As far as I know, we haven't released an automatic update for Endpoint v9 yet. If you sent a software install task to install the latest Endpoint v9 over an older version, it's expected that a reboot will be required after installation for changes to take effect. Only automatic updates should not change the protection status since they are installed after the next computer restart.

I had  old version of  ESET protect 8.1 and my  Endpoints were on version 8.0 and 8.1 .yesterday I upgrade them into 9 version and face with this alert (real time file system protection non functional and systems required to restart), is this alert normal after upgrade systems or I should change policy setting in real time module?