Requesting ESET Endpoint Antivirus for business

I just purchased ESET Smart Security Premium for up to ten devices for three years and I would like to have my ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux converted to ESET Endpoint Antivirus for business and to be provided a download link and the information that I need to get it working. I am using Zorin OS 16 64-bit Pro edition GNU/Linux which is based on Ubuntu 20.04.3 64-bit LTS GNU/Linux. My desktop environment is the Zorin OS desktop and it is based on GNOME 3.38 64-bit desktop environment. I am using a custom third-party Linux Xanmod 5.14.17-xanmod1 64-bit kernel. Please contact me and my public license ID is 3AR-CUC-RAD. Thank you.

• Administrators

Unfortunately we do not offer any solution for Linux for home users currently. You could use the legacy ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop, however, it will stop receiving module updates in about 1-1,5 year. However, since you won't be able to use the legacy product during the entire lifetime of your ESSP license which you have just purchased so you might want to contact sales for a refund and purchase a license only for Windows clients.