Problems with license Offline in all over version ESET Endpoint Security

baran

i have 300 clients in eset console,

My offline license type is endpoint security.

I have 350 offline licenses, of which only 300 are active clients.

The new installation I am doing does not accept the license. Why?

• Marcos changed the title to Problems with license Offline in all over version ESET Endpoint Security
  • Administrators

Unfortunately it is not clear how you activated Endpoint.

If the clients are connected to the Internet, DO NOT use activation via an offline license file. Use a product activation task with a correct license selected.

Is it possible to activate a client manually by entering the license key in the activation window?

On 8/30/2021 at 11:59 PM, baran said:

i have 300 clients in eset console,

My offline license type is endpoint security.

I have 350 offline licenses, of which only 300 are active clients.

The new installation I am doing does not accept the license. Why?

maybe you are using version 8.1? check the forum you can find similar problems with 8.1.

it seems a version strategy. this time version 8.0 is very smooth and little things changed. in fact I think it should be named version 7.9.

in contrast version 8.1 changes a lot of things so it should be named version 8.0. and we all know that we don't use X.0 software.

we are still waiting real version 8.1.

hi marcos  and tbsky

yes ,It becomes active when I enter the manual license or enter the license online.

The problem is with the offline license, and this has just happened. It was not a problem in the past.

Most of these problems are related to not getting a license for versions higher than 7.3

• Administrators

I would add that we're going to release a service build of Endpoint 8.1 in 1-2 weeks. It will address all issues known to date, including the one when activation using an offline license file works only locally.

On 9/2/2021 at 4:26 AM, Marcos said:

I would add that we're going to release a service build of Endpoint 8.1 in 1-2 weeks. It will address all issues known to date, including the one when activation using an offline license file works only locally.

great news. hope we can enjoy Eset like air without feeling it soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, labynko said:

Marcos, two weeks passed. When should we expect a new release?

Should be soon. Today is a national holiday in Slovakia so I can't confirm the date right now.