ICMPV6 showing up at Troubleshooting Wizard

Hello! 

So today i went to check my router in troubleshooting wizard (my router is blocked) and i noticed that i had some ICMPV6 notification in details. 

Details - Com denied by rule. / 5x

Its in portuguese sorry. Blue text refers to "block ICMPV6 comunication"

Is this normal? Thank you.

image.png.691035a3454c84ea9094c8f182db962f.png

I had a similar issue some time ago because my flaky router constantly pings my local device to ensure it exists.

For starters, you can unblock the shown ICMPv6 connections using the Network Wizard. Eset will auto create insecure firewall rules to allow the communication.  In my case, this was only the staring step in a long and drawn out process that took months to properly resolve.

@itman should i worry about it? its some kind of malware or some kind of attack to my router? im a noobie in this kind of stuff and i just installed ESET 3 days ago. 

Thank you for your reply! :)

4 minutes ago, arialtypes said:

@itman should i worry about it? its some kind of malware or some kind of attack to my router? im a noobie in this kind of stuff and i just installed ESET 3 days ago. 

I really can't tell from the info posted.

From the screen shot, I assume Vodafone is your ISP and some network traffic wants to access what appears to be your TV? Might be the desktop box used by the TV to connect to the router? Usually, the ISP excludes the network IP addresses assigned those from DHCPv6 allocation.

Do you have IPv6 connectivity to your PC?

@itman i really dont know if IPv6 is the type of conectivity of my pc. 

Yes, Vodafone is my ISP.

Yes the TV is from the ISP also. (TV Box) 

I would just select unblock in Eset Network Troubleshooting wizard for the blocked ICMPv6 traffic and be done with it.