Client doesnt send logs to ESMC

emed

Hi. 

After update clients to newest versions ( ESET Management Agent 7.2.1266.0 , ESET Endpoint Antivirus 7.3.2044.0) some of them won't send device control log anymore. 

My ESMC version is: ESET Security Management Center (Server), Wersja 7.2 (7.2.1278.0), ESET Security Management Center (Konsola internetowa), Wersja 7.2 (7.2.230.0). 

I was trying to reinstall client with no good results.

Could you help me to find the solusion form that? Thanks 

I set "always" at any of rules. But the problem is that some clients reports correctly and some other dont. They are in the same group with same politics applied (and the same clients versions). It is strange situation . Maybe there is some problems with cache or size od log file. I have no idea where to look for. 

So why few clients with "always" severity are sending logs to my server ? 
I have report created and i get just few of datas which i should see there. 

For example i have rules like this. And that rules are applied to groups of computers where few are reportnig and rest not. That is the problem which i couldn't solved. eset.PNG.af8ba8aab9e6024bd42d306a747fc87d.PNG

• Administrators

Still I think that it's necessary to set the warning verbosity for rules, see https://forum.eset.com/topic/18731-how-to-created-device-control-report/.

The question is why you have also records with informative verbosity logged. I'd recommend opening a ticket with your local support to find out.