ESET CHM's unexplained device

I posted about this before but the connection still shows and constantly changes. The "device" sometimes gives me the option to Open the device interface, which currently, launches a browser window to the IP: 35.186.224.47, which just generates a 404-error. I have no idea what this device is, but I do know it's nothing of mine. The IP address of the device shows as 69.171.250.20 but this constantly changes to several(10-15 different). I've used several different tools to figure out what it is but only ESET has ever shown it. Thoughts? 

On 10/16/2020 at 9:17 PM, paragon55 said:

The "device" sometimes gives me the option to Open the device interface, which currently, launches a browser window to the IP: 35.186.224.47, which just generates a 404-error. I have no idea what this device is, but I do know it's nothing of mine.

Have no clue what you mean by "device" here. Are you stating something appears on your desktop with an option to select "Open"? Post a screen shot of what appears on your desktop when this activity occurs.

Also are you referring to an alert from Eset Connected Home monitor?

Eset_Monitor.thumb.png.19030e6cdd0ff70f228c076ed6f22820.png

And further describe here: https://help.eset.com/eis/14/en-US/idh_page_homenetwork_protection.html?idh_page_homenetwork_protection.html

Edited by itman