ESMC 7 can't talk to underlying CentOS (appliance) How to resolve?

I'm using the ESMC CentOS appliance, it's been running for over a year.

Logging into the ESMC server I see the CentOS machine in Linux Computer list, but, shows it was last connected over a year ago, and so, I can't use ESMC server to  use Client Task to command updates to CentOS or update the ESET Agent.

What might be reason that CentOS ESET Agent can't connect?
Certs? 
Is there a way to trigger ESET agent in the appliance?

My overarching task is to update 'everything': CentOS, ESMC to latest 7.3, then the clients.
Versions:
CentOS (64-bit), Current Version 7.5.1804

ESET Security Management Center (Server), Version 7.0 (7.0.471.0)
ESET Security Management Center (Web Console), Version 7.0 (7.0.429.0)

Agent Current Version everywhere other than CentOs: 7.1.2053.0
From VSphere, in the VM Appliance window, I see Server & Agent Version 7.0471

• Administrators

Is there any error logged in /var/log/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Agent/status.html or trace.log ? You could upload both here.

Thanks for the suggestion to check that Marcos,  I was able to locate, copy and then open the status.html file, to see that the issue is related to Replication Security:

Remote machine certificate is not trusted because signing certificates (CAs) are not trusted or found in system/agent database
Check if signing certificate authority was used during installation of agent or installed in system

What's the quickest way out of here, - can I use the certificates I recently backed up or can I otherwise push a trusted Agent into the ESET Appliance OS?

• ESET Staff

In case you recently changed certificates, solution would be to "repair" AGENT, using installer and proper certificates. In case of linux, creating Linux live installer and executing locally might be proper solution - no need to uninstall, just re-run installer. Just be sure that installer is created with hostname "localhost" or other hostname available also from local machine, where hostname has to match those signed in ESMC's certificate in case wildcard "*" was not used.

Hmm, so from the date that ESET on CentOS became isolated, was when I added new certs in 2019.
I will look on the procedure to create an installer - but remember, I can't push this from the ESMC server, as it can't see it

- and I'm not very linux savvy. Is there a way to treat the Appliance OS like a 'Rogue' compuetr to push an installer to it?
(and thanks)

Edited by teknik