OFFLINE DOWNLOADS DO NOT WORK!!!

Offline Downloads are not working.  The connection is very very very slow and the download gets dropped between 8-20 MB which takes up to 40 minutes each.  I have tried downloading on two different computers, using two ISP's.  I have checked both computers for download performance and they both can download 20 MB in approximately 25 seconds.  It's your site Eset, go and try to download offline products yourself and see that it does not work.  I just paid for a year of Smart Security today and I cannot download it.  Don't you have a mirror site?  I call you Eset but you are always busy.  I leave my name and telephone and you never get back to me.  What has happened to Eset?  You used to be dependable.

Edited by Geminate

• Administrators

I've just downloaded the v7 msi installer in less than a minute at average speed 1300 kB/s. Are you still having the problem? If so, it's most likely related to your ISP.

I've just downloaded the v7 msi installer in less than a minute at average speed 1300 kB/s. Are you still having the problem? If so, it's most likely related to your ISP.

This is odd.  I used two different computers, different browsers and two different ISP's, and get the same results over and over again.  Perhaps you should ask someone outside of your network, like a home user, to try to download the offline downloads and see if they have problems.

I was finally able to download Smart Security 6 and 7, but the downloads still took around 12 minutes each.  At least they did not cut out and downloaded steadily.  Perhaps it is because it is night here and the server is not being taxed as much.  Thanks for your help.

• Administrators

That's weird. I was downloading it from home. Will ask somebody from the US to try to reproduce the issue.

Hello,

I was unable to reproduce the issue with a 3megabit down connection

I can try at the office with a 20 down, however the results will most likely be under 2 minutes.

post-1101-0-27442200-1396338217_thumb.jpg

post-1101-0-86447200-1396338223_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arakasi