Blank warning box

Hello

My apology if this have been covered already, Its the second time that it happen, any solution or idea what this is all about.

Thank you

Untitled.png

Edited by URBAN0

See this thread: https://forum.eset.com/topic/20296-eset-internet-security-question/ .

Appears Eset is presently clueless as to cause. Appears known affected parties have resolved it by installing an older ver. of Eset and then upgrading it to the most recent ver.. Personally, I believe there must be a better way.

Try performing an Eset Repair installation first to see if it resolves the problem. Via Windows Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features -> Uninstall a program, select your Eset installed software. Click "Next" tab when Eset Security Setup Wizard window appears. Select "Repair" option and then click on "Next" tab to proceed with the repair installation.

Edited by itman

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, URBAN0 said:

My apology if this have been covered already, Its the second time that it happen, any solution or idea what this is all about.

Is that with EIS v12.2.23 installed?

11 hours ago, Marcos said:

Is that with EIS v12.2.23 installed?

Yes  EIS v12.2.23.

I'm not 100% sure but the first time when that happen, which was  days ago, It might have happen on the same PC that this happen today, on the other hand I haven't got any of that on my main system which is ON 24/7

It appears that this comes when you least expected.

Thank you

Edited by URBAN0

3 hours ago, itman said:

See this thread: https://forum.eset.com/topic/20296-eset-internet-security-question/ .

Appears Eset is presently clueless as to cause. Appears known affected parties have resolved it by installing an older ver. of Eset and then upgrading it to the most recent ver.. Personally, I believe there must be a better way.

Try performing an Eset Repair installation first to see if it resolves the problem. Via Windows Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features -> Uninstall a program, select your Eset installed software. Click "Next" tab when Eset Security Setup Wizard window appears. Select "Repair" option and then click on "Next" tab to proceed with the repair installation.

Yes I thought I so it somewhere with similar issue but I wasn't quite sure,  Its hard to reproduce it.

Thank you

Edited by URBAN0