ESET ERA showing unmanaged on Image Computers

Dear All,

In ERA 6 it shows that some of my computers are unmanaged but the computers, what i did is
- I created a windows 10 with Eset Agent was installed manually and Antivirus was deployed in ERA
- I Took an Image of this computer
- Then I deploy it to another computer with different name and IP Address
- The Computer works fine connected and updated by eset but on ERA it shows as Unmanaged computer
- This Computer Name shows in Expired Computer OU on ERA
- But in AD is located in Different Location on Active Computers OU 

Can someone help me please
Best Regards,

Edited by Wael S

• Marcos locked and unlocked this topic
  • ESET Staff

What you need to do, is to perform "reset cloned agent task", pointed towards the machine which was cloned. You have created a state, where multiple machines are replicating into the same computer entry.

Then machines will appear correctly. Subsequent static group synchronization task will resolve the conflicts and merge relevant entries. I would also recommend to upgrade to ESMC V7 as that one has improved handling of computer cloning, and will alert you in case such issue happen again. You can also mark a specific computer as "master for cloning" resulting in a state that will automatically create new computer entries. 

Dear Michall, 

Just one thing thank you so much for your help, i didn't know there is a task named Reset Cloned Agent... Thank you for your help and thank you for your Time. 

Best Regards, 

Edited by Wael S