Problems with NVDA Screen Reader

Hello all,

I'm posting here redirected from the Latin American Support team.

I want to talk to developers because I am a contributor to the NVDA project and I found that NVDA doesn't work with eset products. I'm posting here because I have reasons to think that this applies to all Eset products for the Windows platform.

Please see this comment on Github for technical details.

I want your help regarding this to fix this problem we have.

Thanks,

• Administrators

The best course of action would be to contact LATAM technical support that would subsequently report the issues you have in a ticket for ESET HQ developers.

Hello,

I sent a ticket and they redirected me to this forum because I asked where I can talk to developers directly.

Cheers,

15 minutes ago, Marcos said:

The best course of action would be to contact LATAM technical support that would subsequently report the issues you have in a ticket for ESET HQ developers.

• Administrators

Things like this must be tracked. You can provide a list of things that don't work as expected and we will create tickets for developers if necessary. However, it would be better if LATAM support did it based on your support ticket in their system so that you could inquire about it at a later time by a reference to your ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

What problems with screen readers are you having? What screen reader do you use? Does temporarily disabling Self-defense in the HIPS setup and rebooting the machine make a difference?