error when creating reports

hello could you help me with the following when trying to generate reports in the eset v6 console I get the message that the waiting time of 90000 ms of the request has been exceeded. Why is this error given and how do I solve it?

error de informes.PNG

There are 56 teams that report and try to get any type of report and the same error comes out this image of the logs, console erac not ESMC

error  de logs.PNG

• Administrators

Do you mean that you can't create a Last scan or To active threats reports either and it always ends with the above mentioned error?

• Administrators

My guess is that the ESMC server might be overloaded for some reason. I'd suggest raising a ticket for customer care to diagnose and track the issue properly.

• ESET Staff

From output you provided, what actually timeouts is conversion of report data to PDF/PS/CVS - could you confirm that? That might indicate that problem is not with performance, but might be configuration problem with so called report printer. There are no errors from relevant module, so report printing mechanisms might be stuck and thus all requests are not processed.

What platform of ESMC/ERA are you using? Could you verify there is no process named ReportPrinterTool.exe (or without .exe on Linux) running? If it is running, please check for how long and in case it will be minutes, please try to stop it manually. Have you tried to restart ERA/ESCM service if possible? Seems that this instance is running quite long.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, I still have the same problem

you try to create the report but the error mentioned at the beginning exceeds 9000 ms, either when you extract it in fomrato pdf / ps / cvs.

had in the version 6 was created the current version to version 7 of ESMC but update continues generating the same error when trying to get the reports.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, cesareset said:

hello, I still have the same problem 

Please answer the above questions that MartinK asked.

Answers to the stipulated questions

What are the waiting times for the conversion of the report data to PDF / PS / CVS?
R / is making the report and the error that exceeds 9000 ms

What ESMC / ERA platform are you using?
R / the new ESMC version 

Could you verify that there is no process called ReportPrinterTool.exe (or without .exe in Linux) running? If it is running, check for how long and if there are minutes, try to stop it manually. Have you tried restarting the ERA / ESCM service if possible? It seems that this instance is quite long.
R / the server was checked since the conosla is in windows but no process called ReportPrinterTool.exe was found

Have you tried restarting the ERA / ESCM service if possible?
A restart was done even of the complete server to validate that all the services started in a normal way but still presented the error of exceeding 9000 ms when creating the report