Another bug found in the Eset 12.1.31 GUI

• ESET Insiders

I've found errors and indeed if you click on Tools under Security Report and then clicked on the expanded view, this is of course expanded Displayed, I then close the Eset and open it again after some time, the safety report is not as extended by me, but again minimized and since this was not in any predecessor build, I'm going out of a mistake!

(German)

Hab nenn Fehler gefunden und zwar wenn man unter Tools auf Sicherheitsbericht klickt und dort dann die erweiterte Ansicht Anklickt, wird diese natürlich erweitert Angezeigt, Schließe ich dann wieder die Eset und öffne es nach einiger Zeit wieder ist der Sicherheitsbericht nicht wie von mir erweitert, sondern wieder minimiert und da dieses in keinem Vorgänger Build so war, gehe ich mal von einem Fehler aus!

Edited by SlashRose

• Administrators

Not sure what you meant by expanded view. Maximized view? If so, I've tried it with 12.0 and it behaved the same way; after a computer restart gui was not maximized.

• ESET Insiders

If you open the Eset Gui and then click on Tools and then on Security Report and this then expanded and the Eset Gui closes again and after a short time reopens and clicks on Security Report, then the security report is minimized again and as this in any previous build like that, I'm assuming a mistake, which it is!

German:

Wenn mann die Eset Gui öffnet und dann auf Tools klickt und dann auf Sicherheitsbericht und diesen dann erweitert und die Eset Gui wieder schließt und nach kurzer Zeit wieder öffnet und wieder auf Sicherheitsbericht klickt, dann ist der Sicherheitsbericht wieder minimiert und da dieses in keinem vorigen Build so ist, gehe ich von einem Fehler aus, was es auch ist!

• Administrators

Please create a demonstration video. Also I'd like to ask you to not post a German translation of your posts. This is an English forum so all users should understand your posts in English.

• ESET Insiders

Iám a German man, my English is not good, And so you have the opportunity to translate yourself.

Edited by SlashRose

• Administrators
Just now, SlashRose said:

Iám a German man, my English is not good

Your English posts were not bad and we understood them. If you have doubts, you can use an online translator for instance to translate from your mother tongue to English.