Eset Password Manager

Eset password manager is saying Your license has expired. No new passwords can be added. Also sync for passwords is disabled at the bottom of the password manager home page. My license is valid till 08/2019 so im unsure as to why this is not working any help would be great ty.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

Hello,

Not sure that my problem is the same but when I try to open my Licence Manager with "my ESET", I got an empty page ?!

You have confused the Password Manager with ESET License Manager accessible via my.eset.com.

@Chevrolet I've created an internal ticket for PWM, probably a manual sync of your license with the PWM backend infrastructure will need to be carried out on our part.

55 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You have confused the Password Manager with ESET License Manager accessible via my.eset.com.

@Chevrolet I've created an internal ticket for PWM, probably a manual sync of your license with the PWM backend infrastructure will need to be carried out on our part.

@Marcos 

Oups I apologize for my confusion.

I will create a new thread...

I was also having a license expired message even though I still have almost 3 years to run on ESS premium.   

The license 'problem' has now cleared but the 'sync disabled' message is still there!

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the password manager.   The time and date is set correctly on the PC.

Any thoughts what to try next?

Update - The password manager has now synchronised.  So perhaps there was a server problem earlier.

Edited by SabreJV
update info

• 1 month later...

bumpin this thread

Hello, i have a the same problem, i renewed my license a week ago and it says my licence has expired, sync is deactivated and i can't add new passwords..

• Administrators
20 hours ago, BOURRIN said:

I have a the same problem, i renewed my license a week ago and it says my licence has expired, sync is deactivated and i can't add new passwords..

Please provide your public license ID.