A question about the User Interface.

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a way to save the window layout in Eset Smart Security 7 for Windows? Each time I enter the 'Zone and rule setup' window (under Network > Configure rules and zones...) I have to resize the window, and adjust the width of the columns to see the rules properly. I know it's a rather fundamental question but I just can't seem to find where to save a layout so I don't have to adjust columns with or resize the window?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Evereset

Hey Evereset and wellcome to the forum...

I read your post and tried as you described. There don't seem to be any way that you can get Eset to remember the way you what to have your columns adjusted in the "Zone and rule setup' window" .You can get Eset to remember the size of your window, but as soon you close the window and reopen it, it has reset the columns again. My only suggestion is, that you suggest your constructive idea, and I really think you should, to Eset's thread, named: Future changes to ESET Smart Security , they do keep an eye on that thread.

Regards Janus :-))

Sorry for the late reply.

Hey Evereset and wellcome to the forum...

I read your post and tried as you described. There don't seem to be any way that you can get Eset to remember the way you what to have your columns adjusted in the "Zone and rule setup' window" .You can get Eset to remember the size of your window, but as soon you close the window and reopen it, it has reset the columns again. My only suggestion is, that you suggest your constructive idea, and I really think you should, to Eset's thread, named: Future changes to ESET Smart Security , they do keep an eye on that thread.

Regards Janus :-))

Thank you for the help Janus!

We've noted this as an enhancement for future versions.

Really glad to hear!