Internet Sercurity Version 11.2.49.0

• Administrators

The latest version of ESET Internet Security is 11.1.57. If you are using the Insider Preview version, please post in the appropriate subforum.

Edit: You most likely have pre-release updates enabled where upgrade to v11.2.49.0 is being offered.

On 7/13/2018 at 5:38 PM, Marcos said:

The latest version of ESET Internet Security is 11.1.57. If you are using the Insider Preview version, please post in the appropriate subforum.

Edit: You most likely have pre-release updates enabled where upgrade to v11.2.49.0 is being offered.

Why I still have ESET Internet Security 11.1.54.0 ? I want also 11.1.57.

How works that with the versions update?

Edited by Clark T

• Administrators

I'm sorry, it was a typo. The latest version is 11.1.54. V11.2.49 is being distributed to users with pre-release updates and will be released for the general public within the next few days.

• ESET Insiders
15 hours ago, alexander14 said:

Hi Marcos ! Sorry my post .

V 11.2.49 -it is beta ? That’s is really information of next update ? 

11.2.49 isn't a beta update. Now it's pre-release and within next few days will be on stable channel. Beta versions are different and offered only to insiders.

On 7/15/2018 at 1:47 PM, anton83 said:

11.2.49 isn't a beta update. Now it's pre-release and within next few days will be on stable channel. Beta versions are different and offered only to insiders.

Thank you. Planned to list for change log how to fix and new added? What is new version?