Reg. Microsoft SQL Server

Dear ESET Team,

User has remove only Microsoft SQL Server from ERA Server unknowingly & now user can't log in to web console. It gives error  Login failed: Connection has failed with state 'Not connected'  

Is there any way to resolve this issue without reinstall all the component of ERA?

someone has remove unknowingly but fortunately we had taken backup of certificates & ERASQL Database so is it possible to restore from it.

SQL Express installer should be in the folder with the rest of the ESET install packages (e.g. Apache, RDSensor, etc.). If not, you can download the same version (2008 R2 Express SP2) directly from Microsoft.

You will most likely want to install SQL Server Management Studio and use it to restore the database.

• ESET Staff

Fist of all, I would recommend to check, whether database data/configuration was also removed during installation. If it is still present, installing the same version of SQL Server should be enough to make it work.

If previous steps won't work and you have full backup of ERA database, follow migration steps described in ERA documentation. Technically you will have to install SQL server of your choice (but must be supported by ERA), restore database from backup, configure accounts that will be used by ERA instance to access data, and re-configure ERA so that it can access data (i.e. adaptation of connection string to new database configuration).

@MartinK

Thanks for your recommendation, I try to follow steps which is recommend by you but unfortunately I receive an error. 

5a2fc06f1f564_SQLBackup.JPG.69cdaa5150d8e4a8c8f0d452c3f8c017.JPG

I also contact at local ESET representative and use the standard support channels they also tried a lot but unfortunately the problem is not resolved and we have to reconfigure ERA server again.