EIS causing high DPC when firewall is enabled and also slow downs in remote control/Teamviewer

What do you need to fix it ?

Using LatencyMon there are tons of jumps because of EIS, as soon as I disable the Internet Protection/Firewall , the jumps stops.

No one has the same issue ?

This is after EIS Router Scanning , you can see the jump on the Tcpip.sys because of it, which normally does not happen.

For this time EIS was disabled RealTime protection and Internet protection/Firewall.

dVSX7U7.jpg

This is what happens while just using the computer and EIS is enabled.

cHeWSfE.jpg

When the protection is enabled I have jumps and slow downs on TeamViewer , also the Latencymon going crazy reaching 3000 or 4K  on Wdf01000.sys  , the only cause is ESET Internet protection and maybe also the RealTime scanning on some random occasions .

How to fix this ??  this is big issue ! !

Edited by x7007

Will test , installing

EDIT : It still happens

Will keep checking ,

Checking if it might be compatibility or performance issue with Adguard software

https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/adguard-causing-high-dpc-latency.25817/

Edited by x7007

Why it takes so long for the ESET icon to show up in the version on the tray icon ? all my other icons are straight and this is the last one to shown ?  it didn't happen on 10.1.219 

Edited by x7007

• Administrators
1 hour ago, x7007 said:

Why it takes so long for the ESET icon to show up in the version on the tray icon ? all my other icons are straight and this is the last one to shown ?  it didn't happen on 10.1.219 

That's because egui is now loaded by the operating system at the time when the utilization of system resources is lower.