ESET NOD 32 V. 10.1.210.0

TAdams

Hello,

Long time user of ESET products and I am unable to find a way to change the UI (theme) of ESET. Before this version (skipped a few) I have never felt the need to but to be frank, who decided a white background with low contrast colors (light gray, med. gray and cyan) was a "great" idea? Mix that with extremely small font sizes and it is a recipe for prescription glasses! :) There is actually two other areas that have been an issue as well, but seems to be worse with version 10. There seems to be little consistency in the ability to resize, minimize or expand the various windows and pop ups(outs). For example when you are giving a path to a file the path will obviously get long on occasions and while it is great I can slide the column over... It does no good if I can see maybe 30 characters max... It turns into scroll city and is difficult to read through.

Does having a multi year license give me the ability to use previous versions, and if so, how far back can I got with my license?

Product name: ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Product version: 10.1.210.0
Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)

Thank you,

Tom

PS in the image, you can see also that some areas are being cut off.

ESET V.10.Capture.PNG

Edited by TAdams

2 hours ago, TAdams said:

Hello,

... who decided a white background with low contrast colors (light gray, med. gray and cyan) was a "great" idea? Mix that with extremely small font sizes and it is a recipe for prescription glasses! :) There is actually two other areas that have been an issue as well, but seems to be worse with version 10. There seems to be little consistency in the ability to resize, minimize or expand the various windows and pop ups(outs).

Hi Tom,

Totally agree with you!

Try to stay with version 8 as long as possible, but there is a constant push to version 10 , as being the best thing since sliced bread....