Eset Smart Security update

Hello, today I realized that a new version of the antivirus came out since April, 10.1.24, but my antivirus says to be up to date with version 10.0.390. It is normal that I have not been updated or there is a malfunction with my program.

I do not know much about computers, I ask to know if I take my PC to a technician or let the update arrive when I have to arrive.

I believe there is a bug in the 10.0.390 internal program updater.

What I eventually did was to manual download the latest full version from the Eset download site and install on top of ver. 10.0.390. The downloaded ver. at that time was 10.1.204. I then used its internal program updater to upgrade to ver. 10.1.210.

Thanks, and update according to your indications, I am in version 10.1.210.2. I hope that is the last.

Just one last question, now that a new version comes out, I will have to install it this way or it will update only the antivirus, how should it?

• Administrators

V10.0.390 is currently the last available via in-product update. We plan to release an update to 10.1 also for 10.0 users once a version with the pause protection option in the tray icon menu is available.