Eset Anti spam support for Mozilla Thunderbird

Hello Eset users, :):)

I am using the latest version of Eset Smart Security Version 10. and Mozilla Thunderbird (version 45). It seems there is no antispam module/plugin support for this version of thunderbird. So what could be the ideal solution, to use thunderbird with eset smart security ? . Should i have to downgrade my thunderbird to a lower version ?. If yes, please let me know the last version of thunderbird that is supported by the Eset Anti-spam modules. 

Thanks in Advance.:D

• Administrators

ESET does not have a plug-in for Thunderbird. You can use the default antispam or install a 3rd party antispam add-on.

37 minutes ago, Marcos said:

ESET does not have a plug-in for Thunderbird. You can use the default antispam or install a 3rd party antispam add-on.

Thank you Marcos. Does this mean that there is no way to use Thunderbird with eset anti-spam ?. Or should i switch to a program like MS Outlook to get supported. And please let me know what are the 3rd party anti spam add-on that are available.:).

Thank you..

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, govind_ind said:

Does this mean that there is no way to use Thunderbird with eset anti-spam ?

That is correct.

And please let me know what are the 3rd party anti spam add-on that are available.

I don't use TB so I would need to google some : )

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:08 AM, govind_ind said:

Mozilla Thunderbird (version 45)

FYI - you need to update Thunderbird. The latest release is 52.2.1.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:16 PM, itman said:

FYI - you need to update Thunderbird. The latest release is 52.2.1.

I don't think the upgrade will do any good, as eset's anti-spam is not supported with mozilla thunderbird anymore. Only option left is to move to a different e-mail client like M.S. Outlook.