Still no Pause Protection in NOD32 Antivirus v10.1.210.0

So I just did a clean Windows 10 install the other day.

Even though ESET NOD32 Antivirus v10.1.210.0 is not available in the offline downloaders, I just run the Live downloader and it actually installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus v10.1.210.0

but there is still no pause protection in the right click context menu.

I thought you said this will be fixed in the next version Marcos

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

so what does this build fix then? nothing

It fixes several crashes as well as fonts in the Russian version. Also please let us know what leads home users to pause protection. Could you clarify?

I thought you said this will be fixed in the next version Marcos

Yes, but next version is the next after 10.1.210. It will be fixed in the next hotfix build 10.1.X.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

It fixes several crashes as well as fonts in the Russian version. Also please let us know what leads home users to pause protection. Could you clarify?

Every AV in the world has the pause feature and NOD32 has always had it. I see no point in removing it.

why would I need it for example? when updating drivers for example, I like having the AV off to not interfere at all with my driver installation. Another reason is when I am installing my Adobe CS Suite, they are large installation of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc. With NOD32 being disabled, the installation goes much faster and I know they are clean as they're genuine.

Now I understand it is not something you do on a daily basis, but still, keeping the feature which was always there and is there in all other AVs makes more sense.