Lic. for 2 PCs but have new PC: how do I uninstall from 1 to apply lic. to new?

wenswms

Hi,

I just bought my son a new laptop and want to apply my lic. for ESET NOD32 Antivirus (ENA) to it, as his old laptop is too slow and laggy. I have a lic. for 2 PCs and the salesman at the store said I could uninstall it from 1 and then install it on the new one, but when I go to uninstall the app, it only allows me to Modify. Any idea how I can use this on the new one without purchasing a new license?

Simply uninstall ESET from your son's old laptop and use your license key to activate ESET on the new one.

The problem is when I go into settings/apps to uninstall, it doesn't let me. That button is greyed out and all it allows is "modify." 

Did you try control panel>programs and features>ESET Smart Security>change>uninstall? OR start button >ESET>Uninstall?

Edited by TomFace

• 2 months later...

I have the same question.  I bought a new computer and want to uninstall ESET from the old one and put it on the new one.  Where do I find my license key?  I bought the program online and downloaded it.

Thank you.  I found the license key, but when I tried to use it, it took me to the window to pay for the product.  It's already paid for until 10/11/2018 , so please give me instructions on what page to go to and how to install it.  I already uninstalled it from my old computer.

• Administrators

If you have your license key, install v10 and enter it in the activation window that appears after the installation completes. It should not take you to the purchase page.