All-in-one installer

Hi

I'm attempting to create a Windows all-in-one installer for Endpoint Security version 6.4.2014.  I can run through the configuration without a problem but when I attempt to download I get the following message:

Failed: Object not present in object storage

Is this down to me missing something or is there an issue with the repository?

Thanks

this is a bug.

Hello, we have identified a bug, where on slower internet connection it might fail, due to hard-coded timeout set to 120 seconds. Meaning, if your internet connectivity is not fast enough to download the agent & endpoint installers in time below 2 minutes (approx 150 MBs in total), it would fail to generate the installers. We are investigating the quickest / safest way how to fix the issue. We will let you know, once decision has been made.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/8946-cant-download-package-era64/

• 3 weeks later...
  • ESET Moderators

Hello, we have the fixed file available, currently on a on-request basis.
If you are interested, please contact me via a PM and specify whether you want the Linux or Windows version and whether 32 or 64 bit edition.
Please note that the Linux version can only be used with ERA Server 6.4.304.0 and the Windows version can only be used with ERA Server 6.4.295.0.
Regards,
T.

Hello,

The files are now publically available, you can read the instructions and download them at hxxp://support.eset.com/ca6177/

Regards,

T.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

is this problem solved? I had some ESET ERA 6.4.304.0 servers (linux based) and this options "Create all-in-one installer" is not functional. I always got error:

Failed: Object not present in object storage

This patch hxxp://support.eset.com/ca6177/ is not solving this problem.

Is there any other solution for this issue? We have app +8000 pc and this is very big problem for us.

Thank you guys.

• ESET Staff

Could you please check version of ERA Webconsole you are using? Latest Webconsole that targeted this issue has version 6.4.281.0. In case you are using older version (i.e. 6.4.266.0 released with ERA 6.4), please upgrade manually as upgrade infrastructure will revert previously mentioned fix, which is also required for this functionality to work correctly.

Edited by MartinK