Endpoint Security installation issues - URGENT

TrubbleMaker

Hi guys

I've been trying to install Endpoint Security without success.

The first few times I received an error message stating that something went wrong and that I should try later.

After a number of attempts, I finally logged in in Safe Mode and ran the uninstaller three times as instructed by ESET.

The problem is that each time I try to install it, I get an error message that the Endpoint security setup wizard was interrupted.  :( 

Any thoughts? 

The boss is leaving for overseas in the morning, it's now 1:30AM and I'm not even close to getting this matter resolved.

Please feel free to email me as well... support@fix-it.com.au

Cheers

Charlton

• Administrators

Couldn't it be that the message reads something along the line that the installation process ended prematurely instead of that it was interrupted?

• Administrators

Please follow these instructions to generate install logs. Once done, create an ESET SysInspector log as well and compress all logs into an archive. You can send me the archive with logs by attaching it to a personal message.

Thanks Marcos

He's on a plane right now from Australia to the USA so I won't have access for a while.

I'll remote in as soon as I can and get back to you with the information in due course.  :)