Very slow to open a secured browser

Can anyone recommend or tell us why opening a secured browser takes longer then a minute?

Is there any setting to make this faster?

Opening a banking or PayPal trough the banking & Payment separate windows takes way too long .

Using 9.0.375.0 with latest database

Firefox 46.0.1

Windows 7 pro 32bits

• 4 weeks later...

I have this problem too.  It has been going on for a while.  It only happens on one computer (Windows 10 Home 64 bit.)  The other is fine which is a Windows 10 Pro 32 bit.)  The delays are getting longer and longer.

• Administrators

When reporting issues with Banking & Payment protection, please always include information about:

- the exact version of the browser you use

- the platform (whether it's a 32-bit or 64-bit browser)

- information about the version of the OS (in case of Windows 10 also the build) + platform, e.g. "Windows 10 build 10586 x64"

- whether the issue occurs when a redirection is attempted from a normal browser or when you launch a secure browser using the shortcut on your desktop

- list some examples of the websites on which the issue manifests (if needed for replication on our part).

- confirm that updating from pre-release servers and restarting the computer doesn't make any difference.

Generate a Process monitor log. Start logging before launching a browser and stop it once you have reproduced the issue (in this case when the secure browser has been launched).

When reporting issues with Banking & Payment protection, please always include information about:

- the exact version of the browser you use

- the platform (whether it's a 32-bit or 64-bit browser)

Firefox 47.0 (64 bit)

- information about the version of the OS (in case of Windows 10 also the build) + platform, e.g. "Windows 10 build 10586 x64"

Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1511 (build 10586.420)

- whether the issue occurs when a redirection is attempted from a normal browser or when you launch a secure browser using the shortcut on your desktop[/b]

Both

- list some examples of the websites on which the issue manifests (if needed for replication on our part).

Does not matter.  Actually starting from the desktop shortcut is very slow (with no target web site).

- confirm that updating from pre-release servers and restarting the computer doesn't make any difference.

No difference.

Actually on the same computer, same version of the browser works fine from another user login.

The problem only happens with one id, the administrator.

Generate a Process monitor log. Start logging before launching a browser and stop it once you have reproduced the issue (in this case when the secure browser has been launched).

I have not done this.

• Administrators

Would it be possible to create and supply me with a Process Monitor log from the time when a secured browser is starting? Ie. start logging before you launch a secured browser and stop it once the browser has been loaded.

Would it be possible to create and supply me with a Process Monitor log from the time when a secured browser is starting? Ie. start logging before you launch a secured browser and stop it once the browser has been loaded.

Thanks. I would like to send it but the resulting .pml file is too large:  approx 250M.  Is there a filter you want me to apply?

Compress the pml log, upload it to a safe location and pm me the download link.

Thanks but I have no place to upload.  I can send it to you if you can give me an email address.  I took another log which is about 110M which compressed to about 10M. 

Update:  I just sent you a link to my Google Drive.

Edited by vkundakci

• 2 weeks later...