Is ESET smart security so good to pay 50€ for 1user

Hi guys, i'm using avast internet security but got pis....ed off of it. So looking for something new. I would say this product eset smart security sounds nice but its a little bit too pricey, 50€ for one user per year its a bit too much for me :), id agree to pay 50€ for 3 users and 30€ for one user, but now :/ !!!!!!

• Most Valued Members

Hi guys, i'm using avast internet security but got pis....ed off of it. So looking for something new. I would say this product eset smart security sounds nice but its a little bit too pricey, 50€ for one user per year its a bit too much for me :), id agree to pay 50€ for 3 users and 30€ for one user, but now :/ !!!!!!

I think it's worth the money. In the end it's a small price to pay for peace of mind. Still the first line of defense against any infection is "you" and how "you" use your computer. I've used Eset for many infection free years. Renewals are less expensive then the initial purchase.

No doubts it's worth the money :) Let's give it a try and activate a 30-day trial version to find out yourself. For instance, have a look at https://threatcenter.crdf.fr/?Stats where AV products are tested against zero-day malware on a daily basis.

Impressive results for Eset! Good Work!

I think it's worth the money. In the end it's a small price to pay for peace of mind. Still the first line of defense against any infection is "you" and how "you" use your computer. I've used Eset for many infection free years. Renewals are less expensive then the initial purchase.

No doubts it's worth the money :) Let's give it a try and activate a 30-day trial version to find out yourself. For instance, have a look at https://threatcenter.crdf.fr/?Stats where AV products are tested against zero-day malware on a daily basis.

Impressive results for Eset! Good Work!

Ditto for me. Worth it? Without a doubt. :)

"I thought about asking on the ESET forum if ESET really is that good"

:D

OK, joke a side. I am sure you could find deals at a few places online if you look around e.g Amazon, Newegg is great for people in the U.S, but I see you use the Euro € sign, so I assume you're located somewhere in Europe. As mentioned above, the renewal will be a bit lower, but I am sure you can find the software at some place for quite a bit lower than 50€ / 1 PC if you're after a good deal. Though I don't know where to look so I can't give any shopping suggestions.

Is this 50€ / 1 user from your local distributor/reseller or ?

Edited by SweX

No doubts it's worth the money :)  Let's give it a try and activate a 30-day trial version to find out yourself.

I agree, but then I don't expect an employee to say anything else as that would look kinda weird :P  ;)

And indeed, more people SHOULD take advantage of the trial period that ESET and as good as every other vendor provides, and not buy straight away, to only a few days later go through a refund process cause they didn't like it.

I often say -> "Always try before you buy". The trials are available for a reason.

Edited by SweX

• ESET Staff

Hi Andrius.K,

You have to look in the other way to find your answer.

Let me explain...

The usual people thinks in "I buy A product for X time and I done".

But, is not a simple product what you are buying, is security and "peace of mind" (as many say),

so you have to look into the other things the products offer to you.

In ESET case the license allow you to move to next version of the software without a extra cost

or a new license.

You have official support, everyday virus definition updates and a day-to-day evolving security

to better one through the ESET modules updates.

Also you benefits with new protections added to the product you choose with no cost (usually

with new version its comes).

The money you spend on a X license is almost nothing if you compare all the above end-product

work is done to you receive day-to-day antivirus protection.

:)