Anyone who can help me?

Dear Forum, 

One webbased application is getting BLOCKED by ESET Endpoint AV.

I have put the IP in the exclusion still no effect.

Can anyone help me out do i need to take some logs Please assist me.

• Administrators

What do you exactly mean by that the application is blocked? Do you get any alerts from ESET? Does temporarily disabling web protection or protocol filtering in the advanced setup make a difference? Does switching to pre-release update servers and updating ESET make a difference?

We use to access one Web Based Application by putting IP 192.168.x.y:8081/app.

Since i installed AV its keep Loading the Main Page, doesnt show any error message.

After i disabled the AV things goes fine.

Is ESET installed on the local machine you are accessing the site FROM, or on the machine thathosts the website? And is it EEA or ESS you have, and which version?

Jim

• Administrators

I'd suggest contacting your local customer care and providing them with advanced protocol filtering logs. To enable logging, navigate to Tools -> Diagnostics in the advanced setup. After reproducing the issue, disable logging and send the two pcapng files from the Diagnostics folder (C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security\Diagnostics) to customer care.

@Jimwilsher

ESET is installed on the LOCAL Machine not on the Server. Its EEA

@Marcos:

I think their is no Local Support in UAE, The vendor we purchased the ESET licenses from are not bothering us at all. Please tell me if you about any Local Support in UAE. Thanks for your quick reply.

Under "Web and Email" in EEA, can you try disabling "protocol filtering" for the 192.168.x.y address? We have to do that for our SharePoint server, otherwise Excel files downloaded from SharePoint never open.