Good day and hello once again my friends !

Arakasi

Good day,

How is everyone doing ?

How are my ESET employee contacts doing ? Hope business is well, and thriving !

Sorry i have had my absence, but life has been hard for me, and i'm slowly trying to recover.

Hope you are all well, i am doing just fine and dandy.

One problem, one of my subscriptions has expired for ESS on one of my parents desktops ! :o

Time to renew! ^_^

I would love to hear how everyone is doing. Post here or send me a personal message, i would greatly appreciate it, to hear from every one of you !

• ESET Moderators

yeah, if we only cared about the machines that ESET protects, we wouldn't have a need for communicating on a forum. Instead, it is the people that use them that we care about--I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulties lately, let us know if you think there is anything we can do (or me specifically) that can help. It's great to have you back--we're a full community again!

yeah, if we only cared about the machines that ESET protects, we wouldn't have a need for communicating on a forum. Instead, it is the people that use them that we care about--I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulties lately, let us know if you think there is anything we can do (or me specifically) that can help. It's great to have you back--we're a full community again!

Well said foeneil. Arakasi, you have many friends here, let us know if we can help!

• 2 weeks later...

Well well well, look who's back. Welcome back mate, long time no seen. :wub:

I hope life is getting better and that things improve.

We have all missed you, the ESET staff is forced to work over time when you're not around the forum with your technical expertise and longtime experience  :D  But you have had more important things to take care of so I'm sure they'll understand.

Edited by SweX

• 2 weeks later...
  • Most Valued Members

Arakasi, Good to here from you. :)  I wondered where you had gone. Please know that you are missed.

Please accept my most sincere hopes that things smooth out for you and allow you to return more frequently. May you overcome the current adversity that has entered your path. Life has a way of throwing a hard curve every now and then, sometimes several at once.

Your advice has always been very helpful and a teaching moment for me.

Be Well...