NOD32 8 blocking for PUA

Hi

I have attempted to download a program from a site (Ashampoo) that I have used many times before.  I would like to override this block as I have no doubts as to the safety of the site.  How do I do this, please?

I use Firefox as my browser and Windows 7 Professional.

Many thanks

• Administrators

If a PUA is detected, you are presented with an option to continue to the website or take no action upon detection. In the yellow alert window, you can unfold advanced options and exclude the particular PUA file from further detection.

I would like to override this block as I have no doubts as to the safety of the site.  How do I do this, please?

What is a potentially unwanted application or potentially unwanted content?

hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2629

The text and the screenshots in the above KB article should explain it all nicely and help you out.

Edited by SweX

I advice you against installing anything that has Ashampoo in it! they should rename theire company to A-Malware! All their apps including paid ones contain some form of phishing/data mining/ etc.

Used to always use Ashampoo Burning Studio and Ashampoo Photo Optimizer but I stopped once I realized what they do and how my computer behaves slower once they're installed probably because they are tracking your usage habits. It's enough that even as a paid customer, they send you endless spam if they have your e-mail!