How many size of log collector on client send to Eset server

eornate

Hi everyone,

I had a question about the size of Log Collector on Eset server ( on-prem or cloud) that can collect and push to eset server ? Some time i Run log collector but it not appear on server.

image.thumb.png.665684169fa63e28087e30bc619c3747.png

And the alert is Log collector archive is too big to be transferred .

image.thumb.png.4b5d2a3df33c7a76787d0701ae7caaaa.png

So how to can i get log client from Eset server ?

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

Hi Marcos,

Thanks your response.And if it's possible, could i ask one more about Diagnostic log .

image.thumb.png.c9ef839ac17132b3c63263c93dc44921.png

Example for log Device control:  if client alert their USB was blocked by Endpoint , i want to get this log before on client for create policy allow device with serial number. But when i turn on this log on Eset server, no log appear on this. And i request clients reproduce , the log can be collect on Eset server.

• Administrators

Please do not mix different topics but create a new one for different issues or queries. As for Device Control reports, you can create Device Control rules with "warning" logging severity and then create a Device Control report in ESET PROTECT like this:

image.png

16 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please do not mix different topics but create a new one for different issues or queries. As for Device Control reports, you can create Device Control rules with "warning" logging severity and then create a Device Control report in ESET PROTECT like this:

image.png

Hi Marcos,

Noted with thanks.