CMD opened by itself

image.pngIdk what happened but during a 1H Time window, I wanted to restart my PC. and after I did restart, on start up like after my windows did boot, a cmd popped up but I don't recall that it had anything in, I think it was blank? I am not sure.

I have never got infected or downloaded anything that contains a virus or go into any sketchy site. I always scan my PC like 4 times during the day. but I just checked now, and during that time window, I checked there was some update but like the cmd didn't pop up until I restarted, did that CMD was something strange to happen? or it had to do with update that after i restarted it just popepd up?

I am worried if that was a virus or something and that ESET can't detect it, please let me know

No it was only once, during that  1 Hour Time window when Eset updated, but Eset for sure has updated in that 1 h hour window, then  I restarted ( I did not restart for the update, i didnt even know there was an update until later , I just restarted cuz I was cba to close all my turned on applications etc, and once I restarted, this CMD came up on startup, that's it like after the update 

Some driver updates and other legit app installs might cause the command window behavior you observed.

Unless this command window behavior occurs repeatedly, I would not be overly concerned about it.