The next generation of the business products from ESET (6)

rugk

Maybe you have already noticed this in this forum...

It is... a huge release...
post-3952-0-31867700-1418328293_thumb.png

(I was also stunned although I knew already that ESET will release this soon - if you follow the news from ESET then you could already saw a news)

ESET has released the next generation of there security products for business! (in most cases this is version 6)
But before you say "I can't find it..." - yes actually it was only released in the US - it will be released worldwide in the first quarter of 2015.

Now you can check all the news out:

If I have forgot something then please let me know about it. :D

Edited by rugk

I have upgraded 1 endpoint and played, but have not upgraded my clients ERA's and deployed the new versions everywhere yet.

Thinking about doing it tonight or tomorrow for 1 client with 72 endpoints, and 1 client with 15.

To get an idea for a medium network vs a small one.

I will post thoughts, likes, dislikes etc after the fact.

• Most Valued Members

Very happy to read that OS X will now have Endpoint Security.  :D  Would love to see it in action, but based on the user guide... I really like the updated User Interface and new features for business. Excellent release for a new generation, ESET!

Edited by planet

It already had endpoint security before...

But it was only an antivirus... now there is the "complete security suite" - the business version of ESET Cyer Security Pro.

Here you can still see the old site with old screenshots: hxxp://www.eset.com/int/business/products/antivirus-for-mac/

Edited by rugk

• Most Valued Members

It already had endpoint security before...

But it was only an antivirus... now there is the "complete security suite" - the business version of ESET Cyer Security Pro.

Here you can still see the old site with old screenshots: hxxp://www.eset.com/int/business/products/antivirus-for-mac/

Yes I was aware it had NOD32 or 'Endpoint Antivirus' but not a Security suite, which is new to the Endpoint family.

• 2 months later...