ESET and IFTTT - More ideas and notifications for product releases in many different ways and more

rugk

Recently I posted a suggestion about ESET and IFTTT. IFTTT is an online service for automating things. It can e.g. deliver notifications to very different devices (Android, iOS and Philips Hue...) in very different ways.
That's why I especially suggested this for the business products of ESET. Now I'd like to extend my suggestion.

ESET products with potential for IFTTT
But there are more ESET products where it could be useful to integrate this. Especially some of them are already online services, so it's easier to include them to IFTTT.

But what I am talking about?

In Anti-theft you could e.g. receive the "stolen notification" to almost any devices, so that's no problem if you you can't/don't check your emails often.

It's similar with the social media scanner. Even there you could receive the notifications of a scan (which found threats) via mail, SMS, Android or iOS notification and more...

And (like already said) it's useful for all the notifications from the home product versions of ESET, like:

• ESET Smart Security
  • ESET NOD32 Antivirus
  • ESET Cyber Security

There you could also get notifications and even control the ESET product. But this I already described in my post before.

Get notifications from ESET

But already now you can use IFTTT to get instant notifications from ESET. For this I created some recipes, so feel free to try them out.

Here are some I'd like to list:

post-3952-0-45647000-1417979539_thumb.jpg

So enjoy it! :D

Edited by rugk

Thanks for the helpful info, just created an account and added a couple of your recipes. I Had heard about IFTTT for the longest time but this finally motivated me to check it out lol

Yeah...

In this case it's an alternative for a feed reader.

But there are of course more things you can do with IFTTT.

And if there would be (e.g) a channel called "ESET Anti-Theft" then it would be of course great.

Edited by rugk

Yeah...

In this case it's an alternative for a feed reader.

But there are of course more things you can do with IFTTT.

And if there would be (e.g) a channel called "ESET Anti-Theft" then it would be of course great.

Yah, im beginning to explore some of what it offers with recipes. Some sort of implementation with ESET would be an interesting idea