My online Eset Account has been Hacked and I can't get any help.

PTI

Can anyone here help me to reset my password for my online Eset account login. I can suppy the product/license keys but apparrantly the hacker changed the PW reset and PW reset won't work. Also couln't reach anyone by phone, chat, or email over the weekend apparently even though I tried all day on Friday.

I can provide product IDs and Keys for Enod and Security software.

On the phone to any department including support, a recording said offices were closed and offices hours were open till 6PM PST on Fridays. The time I got this recording was 3:00 PM PST on Friday.

Chat didn't work, Email was no help.

It's now Sunday and still havent been able to reach anyone.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

If you mean your myESET account was hacked then you can reset your password. That the only simple way I know.

If you have enabled Anti-theft I would firstly uninstall ESET Smart Security and maybe reinstall it (I don't know if the Anti-theft setting will be adopted) or temporarily install NOD32 (you can use the ESS license for this - that's not a problem). Otherwise the hacker could track your devices.

Secondly if you had used social media scanner, you should be able to disallow the access for ESET social media scanner from Twitter/Facebook settings.

Thirdly try again to contact the ESET support again.

Edited by rugk